STI Self-test Kits
UPEI's Health and Wellness Centre offers self-test kits for sexually-transmitted infections (STIs) in an effort to increase screening.
You can collect your specimen and bring it to the UPEI Health and Wellness Centre:
- Monday to Thursday, 8:30 am–12:00 pm and 1:00–4:00 pm
- Fridays, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the Health Centre, we will require you to complete a "green card" with your demographic and health insurance information. Otherwise, bring your specimens to the reception desk along with your health insurance information and the time/date the specimen was collected.
UPEI buildings with self-test kits include:
Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre (YSC) - building #1
- Female and male change rooms
W.A. Murphy Student Centre (MSC) - building #4
- Female and male washrooms next to the Fox and Crow and Tim Horton's
Robertson Library (RL) - building #15
- Gender-neutral washrooms on the main floor, behind the stairs
- Contain both vaginal swabs and urine sample collection containers
Wanda Wyatt Dining Hall (WDH) - building #18
- Female and male washrooms
Blanchard Hall (BLH) - building #24
- Laundry room
Atlantic Veterinary College (AVC) - building #27
- Female and male washrooms next to the AVC Cafe and elevator
Refer to the UPEI Campus Map for building numbers and locations.