Your search has returned no results.
The Health Centre offers confidential sexual health information and services for UPEI students, staff, faculty, and their families:
- Birth control counselling and prescriptions
- Pregnancy testing and counselling
- Condoms and other resources
- Screening and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Answers to your questions, such as:
- Am I at risk?
- Can STIs be prevented and how?
- How do I know I am infected?
- What should I expect at an appointment?
- How do I book a Pap test?
Drop by and make an appointment, call the Clinic at (902) 566-0616, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.