Interested in becoming a volunteer? Check out these local organizations which attended the annual UPEI Volunteer Fair on September 30, and are currently seeking student volunteers:
- Beach Grove Home and Prince Edward Home
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of PEI
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Chantiers Jeunesse
- Community Museums Association of PEI
- Girl Guides of Canada, PEI
- Learning Disabilities Association of PEI
- Let's Talk Science UPEI
- PEI Association for Community Living
- Rotaract Club of UPEI
- St. John Ambulance
- The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award - Canada - Prince Edward Island Inc.
- UPEI Student Union
- Upper Room Food Bank
Click the organization names to learn more about their volunteer opportunities.
You can also watch the entire fair recording to learn more about these organizations and their volunteer opportunities.
There are also lots of ways students can get involved on campus at UPEI! Visit our Be Involved at UPEI page to find out more.
For a list of other volunteer opportunities, visit our online job board.
Annual Volunteer Fair
Each fall, UPEI’s Experiential Education department and the Career Services office offer a Volunteer Fair for students to connect with local organizations who are in need of volunteers. The next Fair will be held in the fall of 2021.
For questions regarding the annual Volunteer Fair, please email email@example.com or call 902-566-0336.