Annual Volunteer Fair
Volunteering is a wonderful way to learn new skills, network, and gain valuable experience in the community.
Each fall, UPEI’s Experiential Education department and the Career Services office offer a Volunteer Fair for students to connect with local organizations who are in need of volunteers.
2021 Volunteer Fair
The 2021 Volunteer Fair took place on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
The following organizations attended the 2021 Fair. Click on each organization name to learn more.
- ADHD PEI
- Alzheimer Society of PEI
- Autism Society of PEI
- Beach Grove Home | Prince Edward Home | Sherwood Home
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of PEI
- Canadian Blood Services
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Canadian National Institute for the Blind
- Chantiers Jeunesse
- Girl Guides of Canada
- Jasper Sunrise Wildwoods Stables
- Junior Achievement PEI
- Kiwanis Club of Charlottetown
- Learning Disabilities Association of PEI
- Let’s Talk Science
- Mental Health and Addiction Services PEI
- Music PEI
- PEI Connectors
- PEI Fight for Affordable Housing
- SAFE (Sober and Friendly Environment)
- Socialist Alternative
- St. John Ambulance
- UPEI International Student Office
- UPEI Shinerama
- UPEI Student Union
- Wild Outside
For questions regarding the Volunteer Fair, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-566-0336.
There are also lots of ways students can get involved on campus at UPEI! Visit our Be Involved at UPEI page to find out more.
If your organization is seeking volunteers, you can submit a volunteer posting for our online job/volunteer board. You can also subscribe to the Volunteer Fair mailing list to receive an invitation to register for the 2022 Fair.