Virtual Volunteer Fair
The annual UPEI Volunteer Fair allows students to connect with local organizations that are in need of volunteers. Students can learn about volunteer opportunities and find out how to get involved.
The Virtual Volunteer Fair will be held on September 30, 2020 from 1:00–3:00 pm.
This year’s fair will take place virtually on the Blackboard Collaborate online platform. It will be a moderated interactive panel with opportunities for students to ask questions to each organization. Students can listen, watch, ask questions, and learn about a variety of local volunteer opportunities!
The Volunteer Fair will feature the following organizations:
- Beach Grove Home and Prince Edward Home
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of PEI
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Chantiers Jeunesse
- Community Museums Association of PEI
- Girl Guides of Canada, PEI
- Habitat for Humanity PEI
- Island Nature Trust
- Learning Disabilities Association of PEI
- PEI Association for Community Living
- Rotaract Club of UPEI
- St. John Ambulance
- The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award - Canada - Prince Edward Island Inc.
- UPEI Student Union
- Upper Room Food Bank
Please check back for more details as the fair approaches!
For questions regarding the Volunteer Fair, please email email@example.com or call 902-620-5253.