Fall Semester 2022 intramurals
Registration open dates:
- Soccer outdoors - Friday, September 2 at 8:00 am
- Basketball, volleyball, and futsal - Monday, September 5 at 8:00 am
Registration will take place online via the membership portal at recreation.upei.ca. Registration will close when maximum teams are registered; please register as soon as possible.
- Register as soon as possible; teams will fill fast.
- If you don't have a team, you can register as a free agent. However, this doesn't mean you have a spot.
- Team captains for each sport will have to accept you on a team.
- If you are a free agent with no team at the beginning of play, you will be placed on a waitlist.
- Only full-time UPEI students can participate in the intramural program; there is no cost.
- Part-time UPEI students can participate in the Intramural program, but only if they have purchased a Sports Centre membership (must be active membership at time of intramurals).
- Please don't sign up for a sport if you are unable to attend the games (i.e., have a class at game times.)
- Basketball - 8 teams
- Futsal (indoor soccer) - 8 teams
- Volleyball - competitive division (6 teams) and recreational division (6 teams).
- Soccer outdoors - 5 teams
- Recreational badminton - more information to be announced