What are the camp hours?
- Pre-Camp Supervision: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Full-Day Camp Programming: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Post-Camp Supervision: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What is the staff to camper ratio?
- 1:5 for all Cooking camps
- 1:8 for all Preschool camps
- 1:10 for all Mini University and Creative/Artistic camps (excluding Dance)
- 1:12 for all French camps
- 1:15 for all Sports & Fun 'N' Fitness and Dance camps
What entrance should I use?
- You should drop off and pick up your child every day using the Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre Main Entrance. Please note that this is NOT the Bell Aliant Centre Pool entrance, it is located to the right of the pool entrance (Building #1 in the UPEI Map).
Does my child meet the age requirements?
- If your child is entering kindergarten in the fall of 2021, he/she is eligible to attend all of our Momma J's Jelly Bean Gym camps.
- If your child is currently in kindergarten and entering Grade 1 in the fall of 2021 he/she is eligible to attend the following camps: Momma J's Jelly Bean Gym Camps and Fun 'N' Fitness Camps.
- Cooking, Mini-U and Sports Camps require children to be entering Grade 2 in the fall of 2021.
Will I receive confirmation that my child is registered?
- If you register before June 15, you will be sent a confirmation email confirming all the camps that you have signed up for.
I'm on a waitlist - will I be notified if space becomes available?
- If a camp is full, your child can be put on the waitlist for that camp at your request. A registration form will still need to be forwarded and will be kept on file. We will contact you by phone or email should a spot become available.
When will I receive my Tax Receipt?
- Tax receipts for the current tax year will be mailed/emailed upon request. Please ensure your mailing address on your registration form is correct and completed in full.