What are the camp hours?
- Pre-Camp Supervision: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Full-Day Camp Programming: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Post-Camp Supervision: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What is the staff to camper ratio?
- 1:5 for all Cooking camps
- 1:8 for all Preschool camps
- 1:10 for all Mini University and Creative/Artistic camps (excluding Dance)
- 1:12 for all French camps
- 1:15 for all Sports & Fun 'N' Fitness and Dance camps
What entrance should I use?
- You should drop off and pick up your child every day using the Chi-Wan Young Sports Centre Main Entrance. Please note that this is NOT the Bell Aliant Centre Pool entrance, it is located to the right of the pool entrance (Building #1 in the UPEI Map).
Does my child meet the age requirements?
- If your child is entering kindergarten or Grade 1 in the fall of 2021, he/she is eligible to attend all of our Momma J's Jelly Bean Gym camps.
- Mini-U and Sports Camps require children to be entering Grade 2 in the fall of 2021.
- Cooking Camps require children to be entering Grade 3 in the fall of 2021.
Will I receive confirmation that my child is registered?
- When registering online a confirmation email will be sent upon completion of the registration process. Should this not happen please email us at email@example.com.
I'm on a waitlist - will I be notified if space becomes available?
- We will not have waitlists for the 2021 Summer.
When will I receive my Tax Receipt?
- Tax receipts for the current tax year will be mailed/emailed upon request. Please ensure your mailing address on your member profile is correct and completed in full.