Test out UPEI’s new website!
Our new UPEI.ca is launching soon. Get a sneak peek now with this demo version.

Apply for a residence extension

Students living in residence may request an extension to stay after their final exam past the initial 24 hours that they are expected to vacate.

Please complete the Residence Extension Form to apply for an Exam Period Extension.

Note: This form can only be accessed via your UPEI student email address.

The contact for this service is:

(902) 566-0330
Contact UPEI