The Research Ethics Board will now request the following of multi-site proposals that have been approved by another institution:
- Researchers must complete the UPEI REB submission form.
- Submit the application (with research instruments and proposal), and letter of approval from approved insitution.*
- The Chair or the Chair's designate will review the application and at their discretion will either approve the proposal, or request other members review the proposal to ensure it fits within the guidelines of the UPEI REB Research Ethics Policies.
- If the proposal is more than minimal risk, the researcher will be expected to submit the proposal for full review the REB, and it will be reviewed at the next meeting.
* The approval must be from a recognized institution that applies the TCPS2 or equivalent.