Student Assistant - Registrar's Office
June 18 2018 – August 24, 2018
The incumbent would be working in the Registrar’s Office.
• Answering telephones
• Taking messages
• Assisting clients at the front counter and other duties as necessary
• Assisting with registration data entry
• Familiarity with the UPEI registration system
• Experience in customer service and office duties would be an asset
• Working Experience with the myUPEI portal
• Familiarity with the UPEI Academic Regulations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website (www.upei.ca/hr).
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens, permanent residents and full-time international students with a valid study permit will be given priority. The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to gender equity in employment.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.