Student Research Assistants (2 Positions) - School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences - Faculty of Science
April 23 – May 20, 2018
The School of Mathematical and Computational Sciences is looking for two student research assistants.
• Successful applicant will develop a state-of-the-art aircraft logging program for aircraft logging devices
• The research project should lead to a technical report or a conference/journal paper
• Must have embedded system programming experience
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website (www.upei.ca/hr).
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified student candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens, permanent residents and full-time international students with a valid study permit will be given priority. The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to gender equity in employment.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.