Student-Led Content Coordinator - Marketing and Communications*AMENDED*
September 2018 – April 30, 2019 (term may be extended or reduced depending on performance, available funding and departmental requirements)
The Marketing and Communications department requires an energetic, organized and social-media savvy Student-led Content Coordinator to develop and maintain a new initiative to help students tell their UPEI stories through our social media channels. The Student-led Content Coordinator will recruit and help existing UPEI students as they contribute to the dialogue and discourse about UPEI in their own voice, via university social media. The successful applicant will report to the Manager, Content Marketing.
• Recruit interested students who wish to contribute content to this initiative
• Co-ordinate a content calendar for all content produced
• Develop content as needed
• Manage specific content marketing campaigns utilizing student-created content
• Provide feedback on outcomes of campaigns
• Excellent organization skills
• Strong leadership qualities and experience leading and motivating groups
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and with other team members as needed
• Excellent skills in social media (Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook)
• Well-developed videography and photography skills
Priority will be given to University of Prince Edward Island students in accordance with Recruitment, Selection, Hiring and Employment Policies and the Procedures manual.
Please submit electronically a cover letter, quoting the competition number, a resume and reference list to be received no later than the closing date via the link posted on the UPEI Human Resources website (www.upei.ca/hr). Applications will not be accepted via email.
If you are unable to apply online, you can drop off your resume to the Human Resources Department, Kelley Building, University of Prince Edward Island, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PEI C1A 4P3, Fax Number (902) 894-2895.
In accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The University of Prince Edward Island is committed to gender equity in employment.
Only those applicants who are invited to an interview will be acknowledged.