Financial Services Forms (Internal Users)
Forms for Internal Users
Accounts Receivable Forms
Accounts Payable Forms
Purchase Requisitions (for purchase of goods, equipment, contract services, maintenance and repairs from off campus) must be requested from the Accounting Office.
- Sessional Professional Development Claim
- Direct Deposit Registration form
- Invoice Sample
- Small Supplier HST Declaration form
- Travel Report and Claim - Canada (fillable) (Revised June 2018)
- Travel Report and Claim - International including US (fillable) (Revised June 2018)
- Travel Advance form
- Athletics Travel Advance form
- Petty Cash Summary
- Petty Cash Voucher
- Petty Cash Year-end Report
- Petty Cash Application form
- Moving and Relocation Expenses form
- Hospitality, Entertainment, and Other Expenditures Authorization and Claim form(Revised July 2016)
- Lost Receipt Declaration form
- Request to Add Spending Authority
- Wire Transfer form
- Honorarium Request form
Internal requisitions are used to purchase goods and services on campus (e.g., office supplies, computer services, Central Printing services). Please note that the UPEI Bookstore is the preferred supplier for office supplies.
Please ensure the internal requisitions include the following:
- Appropriate authorization signature
- Department and class to be charged and credited
- Relevant transaction information (e.g., quantity, description, unit price, dollar value)
- Relevant supporting documentation
All expenditures of University funds (including research) require the approval of a designated Spending Authority for the account concerned.
A Request to Add a Spending Authority Form must be completed and approved by the account authority and be filed with the Accounting Office.
550 University Avenue, Charlottetown
Prince Edward Island, Canada C1A 4P3