Services for:
Choose a category:
Choose a service:

Obtain permanent signage for my office or department

Staff and faculty may require permanent, fixed signage for their offices, classes, and departments.

Facilities Management is responsible for creating all permanent, fixed wayfinding and informational signage on campus.

Steps To Follow: 
Step 2

On the work request page, type in your name (if required) and email address.

Step 3

Choose the location, building, and area.

Step 4

Select "signage" as the "problem type", and describe your request.

Step 5

Enter "schooldude" as the submittal password, and click "Submit".

After you complete these steps: 

You will be contacted by Facilities Management regarding your signage request.

The contact for this service is:

(902) 566-0390
Contact UPEI